Featuring Do your own monitoring, no monthly fees or contract, easy setup and operation. Below you can see the range of home alarms available to you. For more information: feel free to contact us.
AVS Watchguard Essential Home Alarm System
The Watchguard Essential system includes everything you need to install and operate your alarm. Simply arm the alarm via remote and if movement is then detected by either of the PIR motion sensors the communication dialer will transmit the activated zone via phone line to the monitoring centre.
The Watchguard Essential system includes:
Benefits of the Watchguard home alarms:
- 1 x main control unit (including communications dialer)
- 2 x wireless PIR motion sensors
- 2 x remote controls (rolling code)
- 1 x power supply
- 1 x phone connection lead
Alarm NZ monitoring options:
- Add up to 8 wireless devices including smoke detectors, PIRs, reed switches, panic pendants and more
- Long life Lithium batteries on all sensors
- Low battery warning on all sensors
- Tamper detection on all parts including the main control unit and wireless accessories
- Easy DIY wireless installation with manual provided.
Two monitoring options are available:
- The alarm is monitored through Alarm NZ. Connection information is supplied with the alarm. Ongoing monitoring charges do apply.
Click on the thumbnail to find out more info
- Notification only monitoring: Receive a text message, email or fax on alarm trigger (including what zone has triggered) and on other system communications such as low battery warning.
- Full monitoring: Your alarm system is monitored by the Alarm NZ helpdesk and they will notify you by phone, text message, email or fax on alarm trigger (including what zone has triggered) and on other system communications such as low battery warning.